Client usage metrics
What to know
- Usage data may occasionally need to be reviewed for billing or usage tracking.
- The client usage metrics report provides details for each client, matter, and workspace with Blackout usage.
- The report processes metrics for the date range selected using the same logic that is used for billing.
- Note: Date ranges that include multiple months or partial months will not match Milyli billing numbers.
How to do it
- Log into the Relativity environment as a system administrator
- Navigate to the Blackout Configuration tab, Blackout > Client Usage Report
- Input an email address
- Select the date range that needs to be reviewed
- Click Request Usage Metrics Report
- An email will be delivered to the email address with an attached CSV of usage data
Understanding markup counts
- Placed markups are calculated by taking the total number of markups placed within the selected date range and subtracting the number of markups both created and reverted within that date range.
- Milyli always calculates usage using the beginning and end of a given month.