Exporting system logs
Occasionally Milyli support will ask you to export the Blackout system logs. Doing so is simple but requires Relativity Administrator permissions. If you do not have access to Relativity Admin tabs, please refer this article to someone on your team to help out!
To export the system logs, follow these simple steps.
- Navigate to the Blackout tab in the System Admin tabs
- Pick the System Log sub-tab
- Filter the system logs for errors
- Click the export logs button and select Export top 100 or Export top 1000
- Share the downloaded CSV with Milyli
Note: The system logging level can be configured with an Instance Setting.
- Name: SystemLoggingLevel
- Section: Milyli.Blackout
- Value Type: Text
- Value: Can be set to Fatal, Error, Warn, Info, Debug, or Trace