What to know
- If a document has extracted text, Blackout will automatically compare the rules to the extracted text and cross-check it with the markups placed for each rule.
- If the number of markups placed by a rule is less than the number of matches in the extracted text, the document will be flagged for review and indicated in the project results.
- A Relativity document field, Blackout Needs Quality Review, will be marked as yes.
How to do it
- The number of documents that need review will be indicated on the dashboard from the project completion page.
- Click on the Documents to Review button.
- This will navigate to a saved search containing the documents that need to be reviewed.
- Click on a document in the document list.
- Switch to the image viewer.
- At the bottom of left of the viewer, next to the markup set selection, click on the Blackout Markup Review Pane button.
- Open the Blackout Markup Review Pane sub menu by clicking the button. Then choose Quality Control.
What else to consider
- For each rule where the markups expected are less than the markup are placed, the numbers will be displayed, letting the user know how many redactions will need to be added for each rule.
- After the markups have been adequately placed, click the Reviewed checkbox.
- This updates the Blackout Needs Quality Review flag for the document to False.
- After reviewing a document, the project page will automatically update as well as the 'document to review' saved search.