- Several mass actions exist to help streamline or prepare documents for review.
- These can be secured using the built-in Relativity permission tooling.
|Unhide Excel Content
|Grants the user access to unhide hidden content on multiple documents at a time. This will also perform the Blackout document preparation step on the documents, allowing the documents to be marked-up immediately, without the need to designate the markup set first.
|Revert Native Redactions
|Grants the user access to revert a markup set in documents back to the original pristine native. Reverts markups in selected markup set.
|Convert Spreadsheet Markups
|Provides tooling for converting markups on excel documents from one type to another across a set of documents.
How to do it
- Log into Relativity as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to the workspace where permissions need to be set.
- Navigate to Workspace Admin | Workspace Details tab.
- Click on Other Settings.
- Select a group from the Select a Group dropdown.
- Grant access to the desired Blackout mass actions detailed above.