Setting up an image template project
What to know
- An Image Template project can be used to duplicate all markups from a single template document to all other documents in a specified saved search.
- This is an effective way of marking up, for example, a form that contains personally identifiable information in the same spot on each document.
- Creating a template project is similar to creating image and spreadsheet projects.
How to do it
- Navigate to the Blackout | Projects tab.
- Click the Create New Project button.
- Choose Image Template Project.
- A form will be displayed to set up the project.
- Input the project name to identify the template project quickly.
- Select the saved search that contains the documents that should have the template markups propagated from.
- Select the markup set that the markups will be created on.
- Input the control number that contains the markups that should be propagated to the documents in the saved search.
- Click the Create button.
- The project run page will be displayed.
Running image template projects
- After the project has been successfully created, propagate the markups to the saved search by clicking 'Run.'
- The project will be queued, similar to other project types. While the project is running, details about progress will be displayed.
- After the project completes, results will be displayed with details about the completed project.
|Documents marked up||The total number of documents that have had markups placed on them by Blackout using the rules from this run. |
|Pages marked up||The total number of pages for each marked up document that have had markups placed on them.|
|Markups placed||The total number of markups that have been placed, both redaction and highlight, by Blackout using the rules from this run. |
|Documents with warnings||The number of documents that encountered a non-project breaking warning. |