Installing Delegate is incredibly simple. We take advantage of the Admin Case for installation to ensure installation is quick and easy.
Milyli will provide at the time of sale or through support shortly afterwards a .rap file which will be used to install the application
- Login to Relativity with an account that has System Administration access
- Navigate to Application & Scripts - Application Library
- Click Upload Application and select the (.rap) file
- Click on Import and this will begin the installation process
It is strongly recommended to create a single Delegate agent. In Relativity 10.3 and Relativity Server 2021, Relativity scripts are executed from the Delegate agent. Therefore, it is recommended to choose an agent server where other agent operations don't regularly utilize all available agent resources
- Navigate to the agent tab
- Select New Agent
- Select the Delegate Workflow Agent for the agent type
- Keep number of agents at 1
- Select your preferred agent server
- Leave the logging level and run interval at the default values
- Click Save to create the agent
Applying a License
After successfully installing Delegate, a license request must be generated to retrieve a valid license from Milyli.
- Navigate to the Delegate Settings tab in the Relativity admin section.
- Click on Generate License Request.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
- Submit the license request body to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milyli will supply a license key in response.
- Click on Apply new License.
- Paste the license key in the box and click Save