The dashboard is the heart of the application. A dashboard must exist to place and arrange charts and is the first step to start getting metrics out of the application.
To create a new Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Broadcast tab where you are a Dashboard Editor.
- System Administrators are always Dashboard Editors.
- Click on the New Dashboard button on the left-hand menu.
- A dialog will be presented giving the option to name the dashboard and select groups that can view the dashboard.
- Give the dashboard a name, order and select the groups to grant view access to.
- Click Create Dashboard.
- You will automatically navigate to the new dashboard and can begin adding and building out charts.
Note: The order here will affect the dropdown for selecting which dashboard to display. The ordering behaves exactly like Relativity tabs, lower numbers are displayed higher in the dropdown.