Excel documents may contain a variety of objects from embedded objects to WordArt. Some of the most common types of objects include WordArt, SmartArt, embedded documents (Email, PowerPoint), images, equations, text boxes, and shapes.
- In the related item panes in the lower right corner, locate the Blackout Native Redaction Assistant pane.
- Click the Objects menu item.
- Click on the sheet name to view the sheet where the object resides.
- Click the redact button to redact any object in the list.
- A message will be displayed indicating that the document has changed; click it to refresh the viewer and see the redacted object.