Headers and Footers
Headers and footers can appear in 3 different locations including the default header and footer, even page headers and footers, and odd page headers and footers. There are no ways to view the content on the Relativity document viewer without Blackout. A message will be displayed on documents that have header and footer content by a message displayed in the top right of the viewer.
- In the related item panes in the lower right corner, locate the Blackout Native Redaction Assistant pane.
- Click the Headers and Footers menu item.
- Use the dropdown to navigate between the different header and footer locations.
- Click the link for the content that should be redacted.
- Type in the updated redaction text.
- The text on the document will be redacted but not reflected in the viewer.