Comments can be redacted quickly across the entire document. Redactions placed on comments will display in the hidden items comment viewer after the document is reloaded.
- In the related item panes in the lower right corner, locate the Blackout Native Redaction Assistant pane.
- Click the Comments menu item.
- Click on the cell location to quickly navigate to the cell where the comment is located.
- Click the comment text to manipulate the text of the comment.
- Replace the sensitive information with the redaction language for the case.