Using the Blackout Native Redaction Assistant the capability to redact charts, comments, headers and footers, and objects is enabled.
There are two different ways to redact charts with Blackout. We can replace the full chart with a black box redaction or we can redact the static text labels.
- In the related item panes in the lower right corner, locate the Blackout Native Redaction Assistant pane.
- Click the Chart menu item.
- To redact full charts, click the Redact button to the right of the chart name.
- To ensure the correct chart is being redacted, clicking on the sheet name will navigate to the sheet where the chart resides.
- To reduce the amount of reloading, the redaction won’t appear on the document immediately. A message will be displayed that can be clicked to reload the document.
Note: To redact chart labels, simply click the name of the chart and choose the values to redact.
© 2019 Milyli, Inc. All Rights Reserved