Most installations of Blackout will report their usage automatically, however, in some cases, there may be legal or environmental reasons why usage metrics cannot be automatically communicated to Milyli. Milyli provides a manual export process for these cases.
Log into the Relativity environment as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to the Blackout Configuration tab
- [Blackout] > [Configuration]
- On the right half of the screen, click the date range and select the month to export.
- Click the Download Metrics button.
- Deliver the downloaded zip file to Milyli via email@example.com.
Reviewing Usage Metrics Across the Relativity Environment
Whether data needs to be reviewed for billing, usage tracking, or other reasons, the usage metrics report provides details for each client that has used Blackout. The report processes metrics for the date range selected using the same logic that is used for billing.
Understanding Markup Counts
Placed markups are calculated by taking the total number of markups placed within the selected date range and subtracting the number of markups both created and reverted within that date range. Milyli always calculates usage using the beginning and end of a given month.
- Log into the Relativity environment as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to the Blackout Configuration tab Blackout > Client Usage Report.
- Input an email address.
- Select the date range that needs to be reviewed.
- Click Request Usage Metrics Report.
- An email will be delivered to the email address with an attached CSV of usage data.