A printer-friendly version of the Dashboard can be displayed to quickly save charts off as a PDF or to print and deliver internally. When viewing the dashboard you wish to print, simply click Print Dashboard on the left navigation menu.
A dashboard can be exported along with all the charts to a single file that can be imported to other workspaces/instances.
To export a dashboard:
- Navigate to the dashboard using the drop-down menu. Select which dashboard you would like to export.
- Click on Dashboard Settings.
- Click on ‘Export Dashboard’.
- This will download a .bde (Broadcast Dashboard Export) file which can be used to import later.
After exporting a dashboard, you will have a Dashboard Export File (.bde) which can be imported to your workspace.
To import a Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Broadcast tab where you are a Dashboard Editor.
- System Administrators are always Dashboard Editors.
- Click on the Import Dashboard button on the left-hand menu.
- A dialog will be presented giving the option to select your import file and select groups that can view the dashboard.
3. After you have selected your import file, order and the groups which can view it click Import Dashboard and all of the charts will be imported into a new dashboard.