While Blackout is running and redacting images, if the document has extracted text, Blackout will automatically compare the rules to the extracted text and cross-check it with the markups placed for each rule.
In the event that the number of markups placed by a rule is less than the number of matches in the extracted text, the document will be flagged for review and indicated in the project results. A Relativity document field, Blackout Needs Quality Review, will be marked as yes.
Navigating to Documents that Need Review
From the project complete page, the number of documents that need review will be indicated on the dashboard.
- Click on the # Documents to Review button.
- This will navigate to a saved search containing these documents.
- Click on a document in the document list.
- Switch to the image viewer.
- In the related item panes, click on the leftmost Blackout B icon.
- For each rule where the markups expected are less than the markup are placed, the numbers will be displayed letting the user know how many redactions will need to be added for each rule.
- After the markups have been adequately placed, click the Reviewed checkbox
- This updates the Blackout Needs Quality Review flag for the document to False
- After reviewing a document, the project page will automatically update as well as the document to review saved search.