Blackout 3.0.4 Update Preface
Blackout 3.0.4 is our first patch release for Blackout. We've included some small features and several bug fixes aimed at improving native Excel support. This release will improve the automated and manual Excel experience significantly when working with documents that contain different types of charts. Overall, several issues that were previously reported or discovered with specific documents from different customers have had general fixes applied that should impact a large range of documents for all customers.
To learn more about the general Blackout 3 release, please take a look at the release notes and user guide.
- Uninstalling Blackout from a workspace will now remove panes and menu items from the Relativity viewer. Data will continue to be retained for records keeping or re-installation.
- Support has been added for redacting images nested inside of charts.
- Inverse highlight has been added to Spreadsheet Projects
- Fixed an issue caused by previously rejected template redactions causing Blackout upgrade errors
- Fixed an issue where the viewer was refreshing after every markup
- Fixed an issue where the viewer failed to load after upgrading to 3.0
- Fixed an issue that prevented processing excel text for extremely large Excel files
- Elapsed time is now shown when reverting projects
- Fixed an issue where elapsed time of tasks on a project run page was incorrect
- The 'Place Manual Redaction' Blackout permission has been renamed to 'Place/Edit Manual Redaction'
- The 'Place Manual Highlight' Blackout permission has been renamed to 'Place/Edit Manual Highlight'