Delegate 2.5 is now available! This patch contains minor updates to creating and editing users.
- We’ve added the ‘Send User Invitation Email’ to the ‘Edit User’ Client Administration form. This allows organizations who require to send this invitation out manually for any reason may do so.
- When creating a new user from a template user with the following conditions:
- Default Password Provider
- and Two Factor Mode set to Always
- The new user will now be created with the “Two Factor Info” field set to their own email address rather than the template users email address
- Update mass import users to automatically send the invitation workflow if the Default Password Provider is defined in the template file
- Fixed a bug introduced in Delegate 2.4 that caused mass import users to fail after importing the first user