Release Date: May 2nd, 2019
This patch provides a variety of fixes as well as an upgrade to the inverse redaction tooling for native Excel redactions.
- Fixed an issue that always required SMTPUsername instance setting to be configured when using the Client Usage Report
- White and Text options have been added for inverse Excel redaction jobs
- A boundaries check has been added to image template jobs that attempts to prevent placing redactions outside the bounds of the image
- This check is only successful if boundary details have been generated for an image which is not guaranteed by just imaging a document
- We are planning on providing a more comprehensive solution in a future release