Chronicle 1.2 introduces the ability to add an indicator to entities within the privilege log, as well as introduces the ability to delete a privilege log that was previously created. Chronicle 1.2 also adds licensing support.
- Added the ability to tag entities within a privilege log
- For example, you can add a * or “, Esq.” tag, before or after a name, to indicate that someone is a lawyer
- Entity tags will be applied to all privilege logs in a workspace
Deleting a Privilege Log
- Added the ability to delete a privilege log from a workspace
- Added the ability to generate a license request and apply a license to Chronicle
- A valid license is required in order to use Chronicle and take advantage of all of its features