Blackout 2.12.2 introduces a few enhancements to the way we handle Blackout usage metrics, as well as provides some updates to the usage metrics report in order to help streamline billing processes.
Client Usage Report
- The Client Usage Report page has been updated to reflect a change in how the usage metrics report will be delivered. The usage metric report will now be emailed to the recipient as a CSV file.
Excel Memory Usage Optimization
- Made improvements to the way we handle Excel files, resulting in reduced memory usage while working with Excel files.
- Updated Blackout to support the change to the SMTP instance setting, "SMTPPassword", Relativity introduced in Larkspur U1 (10.0.199.13)
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to download the Manual Native Excel Markups Audit CSV
- Fixed an issue where an Excel job that is processing Excel files with extremely large tables could cause the agent & web servers to crash
- Fixed an issue where accepting all markups on an Excel document that ran through an Excel job with a rule to ignore rows would cause the ignored rows to become redacted
- Fixed an issue where accepting all markups on an Excel document would still show the "Has Unresolved Markups" field as being true