Blackout 220.127.116.11 introduces new and improved error handling for automated Excel and image jobs. Now you can start your job and not be worried that it’ll stop after encountering its first troublesome document.
Improved Error Handling for Automated Image & Excel Jobs
- Automated image and Excel jobs will now continue to run and process the remaining documents after a document fails to process
- Blackout admins can now view a list of documents that failed to process on the job’s details page
- Fixed an issue where Blackout Client Usage Reports were failing to generate
- Fixed an issue where obsolete Blackout tables weren’t being removed from workspaces during installation causing workspace upgrades to fail
- Fixed an issue where instances running on SQL Server 2012 were unable to upgrade to Blackout 2.9.1
Missed a Release?
- Want to read more about our feature for excluding rows & columns in Excel jobs, or how we've improved our automated image jobs? Check out the Blackout 2.8 release notes!