Release date: August 21, 2018
Blackout 2.7 introduces several exciting features to help speed up the manual review process, as well as improve the overall user interface and user experience of Blackout.
Archive Image and Excel Jobs
- Blackout administrators can now archive* Image and Excel jobs that are no longer needed
*Archiving jobs remove them from the main job list. These are still available in the archive job list.
Easily unarchive previously archived jobs
Manual Text Redactions
- Placing manual text redactions no longer requires a page reload if at least one redaction already exists on that particular markup set of the document, or if the “Unhide Excel Content” action ran on the particular markup set of the document
A temporary off-white highlight appears on the selected cells and disappears after a page refresh
|Before Refresh||After Refresh|
Unhide Excel Content
- The “Update Native Markup Set” mass action now provides an “Unhide Excel Content” action to unhide Excel content easily on multiple Excel documents at once
- Improvements to the layout of the workspace Blackout menu include separating Image Jobs, Excel Jobs, Excel Propagation Jobs, External Redactions, Manual Excel Details, and Reports onto individual tabs
- Enhancements to the look and feel of tables make information more accessible and easier to read
- Includes several bug fixes that address various Excel documents types