Release date: August 7, 2018
Blackout 2.6 introduces an important new feature: the ability to propagate markups from an Excel document to duplicate Excel documents! This feature allows Blackout administrators to identify a set of source documents with markups, identify duplicate sets of destination documents of those source documents, and propagate the markups from the source documents to the destination documents.
- Allows Blackout Administrators to create an Excel propagation job to transmit markups from Excel documents to duplicates of those Excel documents
- Features a new Blackout administrator tab called “Excel Propagation” for Workspaces
- Enables users to create, edit, run and delete Excel propagation jobs
- Provides a progress bar viewer for users to monitor propagation jobs
- Shares the total run time of propagation jobs as well as how many and what documents propagate successfully or get skipped
- Allows users to revert the propagation job to remove markups on destination documents
- Enables recovery from validation failures through reviewing a saved search containing duplicates within the source document set*
- Offers the ability to retry propagating failed documents while keeping propagated documents safe
*Duplicate documents in the source set will cause a validation failure.
- Improves the reviewer workflow, so reviewers return to their current sheet instead of the first sheet of the Excel after placing a markup
- Fixes a bug that required users to refresh their browser cache to view new Blackout features in the Relativity viewer