Blackout 2.5.1 is a patch release that a small handful of bugs and introduces some minor quality of life updates for the brand new metrics reports introduced in Blackout 2.5.
Additionally, there are several small migrations to the way the job queue is handled in Blackout. While this will not have any impact other than schema changes in this release, it will set the stage for major improvements in a future release in regards to both image and excel automated redaction jobs.
- Relativity Administrators will now have options for selecting between image documents redacted count and native excel documents redacted count
- A friendly notification has been added to indicate that a usage report has been successfully deleted
- When exporting usage reports Artifact Ids for Client, Matter and Workspace will now automatically be included
- When exporting usage reports Client Number and Matter Number will now automatically be included
- The delete markups button has been removed from the Review Manual Native Markups workspace page as the scope of the button was no longer in scope with the multitude of ways that manual redactions are now placed
- Added additional support for a small number of documents who's sheet names could not be redacted either through automation or manual redaction
- Fixed a bug that resulted in External Redactions document list returning no results if the default Control Number field did not exist in the workspace
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a race condition during parallel workspace installations that resulted in multiple copies of admin tabs to be created
- Fixed a bug that resulted in RSAPI transactions failing during product installation