Relativity Version Support
Blackout 2.5 is the final version of Blackout that will support Relativity 9.3.622.1. A special version of 2.5 must be provided to function with Relativity 9.3. For Blackout releases launched after 220.127.116.11, Relativity version support will be updated to include all versions of Relativity 9.4.541.2 and newer.
On Demand Usage Reports
Blackout 2.5 introduces an overhauled metric gathering system that lets you review usage across your environment on the fly. Take advantage of on demand report generation and evaluate usage by workspace, matter, client or instance without delay.
- A new Relativity Admin tab called "Client Usage Report"
- Build reports with only the usage information your organization cares about
- Choose from a variety of pre-built configurations including last month, month to date, and license term
- Choose custom names for reports for easy organization
- On demand generation allows for redactions created even seconds before generating the report are included
- Slice up usage by workspace, matter, client or look at your whole instance
- Export usage information to CSV for further analysis
- Delete old reports so they don't create clutter
- Easily export metrics in zip format for delivery to Milyli for your license
Report Date Picker
Viewing a Report
- No bug fixes have been introduced with this release