Tested In: Relativity 9.5.370.136 with Blackout 2.3
This Relativity script replaces the text of text-based redaction with the domain of the redacted term. For example, you could display "@milyli.com" in the text-based redaction for the Email address "Quinn@milyli.com".
Copy the contents of the attached Txt file into a new Relativity Script at the workspace-level.
- Run a Blackout Job
- Create a rule group with text-based redactions
- Set the redaction text to something to signify that the text will be replaced. This will be your Replace Token. (e.g. "Mask_Email_Local")
- Run the "Blackout 2.X - Mask Email Local Part" script.
- Select a Saved Search to run against
- Enter in the same Replace Token you used for the text-based redactions in the Blackout Job. In our example this was "Mask_Email_Local".
- Run the script.
- No results will display, but redactions will be updated.
No results will display, but redactions will be updated.