Tested In: Relativity 9.5.370.136 with Blackout 184.108.40.206
Note: This script is not supported by Blackout 1.x
This Relativity script replaces the text of text-based redaction with the last few digits of the redacted term. For example, you could display "...6789" in the text-based redaction for the Social Security number "123-45-6789".
Copy the contents of the attached XML file into a new Relativity Script at the workspace-level.
- Run a Blackout Job
- Create a rule group with text-based redactions
- Set the redaction text to something to signify that the text will be replaced. This will be your Replace Token. (e.g. "REPLACE_WITH_LAST_DIGITS")
- Run the "Blackout - Display Last N Characters of Blackout Redaction" script.
- Select a Saved Search to run against
- Enter in the same Replace Token you used for the text-based redactions in the Blackout Job. In our example this was "REPLACE_WITH_LAST_DIGITS".
- Choose the number of characters from the end of the redacted term to display.
- Run the script.
- No results will display, but redactions will be updated.
No results will display, but redactions will be updated.
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at email@example.com.