Tested In: Relativity 9.5.370.136 with Blackout 184.108.40.206
Note: This script is not supported by Blackout 1.x
This Relativity script replaces the text of text-based redaction with the last few digits of the redacted term. For example, you could display "...6789" in the text-based redaction for the Social Security number "123-45-6789".
Copy the contents of the attached XML file into a new Relativity Script at the workspace-level.
- Run a Blackout Job
- Create a rule group with text-based redactions
- Set the redaction text to something to signify that the text will be replaced. This will be your Replace Token. (e.g. "REPLACE_WITH_LAST_DIGITS")
- Run the "Blackout - Display Last N Characters of Blackout Redaction" script.
- Select a Saved Search to run against
- Enter in the same Replace Token you used for the text-based redactions in the Blackout Job. In our example this was "REPLACE_WITH_LAST_DIGITS".
- Choose the number of characters from the end of the redacted term to display.
- Run the script.
- No results will display, but redactions will be updated.
No results will display, but redactions will be updated.
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at [email protected].