Tested In: Relativity 184.108.40.206 with Blackout 220.127.116.11
This Relativity script reports total Blackout Usage over a given period.
Note: this script tabulates all Blackout Image and Excel markups, regardless of whether they have been marked as billable. The goal is to give you a snapshot of your current Blackout usage before redactions have become permanently billable.
To install, paste the contents attached XML file into a new Relativity Script at the admin level.
- Run the "Blackout Usage Report" script.
- Choose the Period Start Date
- Choose the Period End Date
- The results will be displayed below.
- Each row reports a workspace.
Results Column Descriptions:
- PeriodStartDate: Start date of period reported
- PeriodEndDate: End date of period reported
- WorkspaceId: WorkspaceId of workspace reported (empty for total row)
- WorkspaceName: Name of workspace reported (empty if "Show Workspace and Client Names?" is False)
- ClientId: ClientId of workspace reported (empty for total row)
- ClientName: Client Name of workspace reported (empty if "Show Workspace and Client Names?" is False)
- TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtStartOfPeriod: Total number of unique pages marked with blackout markups before PeriodStartDate
- TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtEndOfPeriod: Total number of unique pages marked with blackout markups after PeriodEndDate
- BlackoutMarkedPagesDuringPeriod: Change in number of unique pages marked with blackout markups during period (TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtEndOfPeriod - TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtStartOfPeriod)
- TotalNativeRedactionsAtStartOfPeriod: Total number of Native Redactions generated before PeriodStartDate
- TotalNativeReactionsAtEndOfPeriod: Total number of Native Redactions generated before PeriodEndDate
- NativeRedactionsDuringPeriod: Change in number of Native Redactions generateds during period (TotalNativeReactionsAtEndOfPeriod - TotalNativeRedactionsAtStartOfPeriod)