Delegate 18.104.22.168 - January 17th, 2018
Mass Import Users
Delegate 2.3 introduces the ability to allow client administrators to import lists of users and have the invitation workflow kicked off for each user automatically. In addition to pairing well with newer profile and client configuration such as default account enabled state and template users, the mass import functionality also provides strong validation and a simple to use interface.
To learn more and get a preview of the new feature, take a look at our new video!
Another feature introduced in Delegate 2.3 are plugins. Plugins are an advanced user feature aimed at providing organizations with the ability to customize minor parts of Delegate in a way unique to their organization. Customization can range from simply hiding certain fields from the user and matter form to more complex interactions with other custom software.
Additional information is available in our updated user guide located on our support center. To explore possible customization with our custom support team, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several defects have been resolved with this release. The following list highlights defects that have been fixed.
- Resolved an issue resulting in the modal popup for adding workspaces and users to a group to only show a single record at a time
- Resolved an issue preventing the admin audit tab filters from occasionally not working
- Resolved an issue where inactive system accounts could be disabled with the disable user mass action
- When changing the workspace admin group for a group the group will now immediately show in the groups section of the form
- If tab permissions for a client admin are removed while they are on that tab, any action performed will inform the user that they no longer have permission and allow them to navigate to the next tab or client where they do have permission
- Audit entries are now created when adding or modifying the workspace admin group for a workspace