We are excited to announce that Delegate 1.1 is now available. This new release includes support for Relativity authentication providers and several improvements to enhance the overall user experience of Delegate.
- System administrators will be able to select which authentication providers each client can use when creating or editing users
- Client administrators will be able to select from available authentication providers when creating or editing users
- Client administrators will be able to configure all options for each available authentication provider such as enabling two-factor authentication or forcing a user to change their password on next login.
- Added enable/disable user mass action
- Added “Save and New” button to user, matter, and group forms.
- Groups can now be added to a workspace from the workspace tab, allowing Client Administrators to add multiple groups to a workspace at a time.
- Users can now be added to a group from the group tab, allowing Client Administrators to add multiple users to a group at a time.
- Loading indicators will display across the application whenever the API is accessed
- Fixed an issue inputting multiple Trusted IPs for a user will not block users from logging into Relativity
- Fixed a bug preventing users from being enabled or disabled in Relativity 9.3.4+
- Fixed a bug causing only a single audit entry to be displayed on the Audit tab when using a mobile device
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a null reference error being displayed when trying to edit a user configured with a password provider other than “Default Password Provider” in Relativity 9.3.4+