We are excited to announce that Broadcast 1.3 is now available. This new release includes improvements for the table chart and several small bug fixes.
Please do not hesitate to contact support with any questions you may have!
- The table chart has been upgraded to allow you to export the contents of the chart to CSV.
- The table chart has been upgraded to allow for searching, filtering, paging, and setting a page size.
- Resolved an issue that caused a new tab to be created when the product is updated in a workspace.
Note: This will still occur if you have renamed the Broadcast tab as Relativity attempt to verify if a tab titled “Broadcast” exists to determine if it should be re-created or not during upgrade.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in an exception being thrown when updating the application.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in an exception being thrown when navigating to a newly-created dashboard for the first time
Current Broadcast customers: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your upgrade now.
If you'd like to learn more about our other Relativity applications, visit our Products page. Looking for a custom Relativity solution? We can help with that! Visit our Relativity Services page to learn how.