Getting the Certification: Overview
Do you want to become an expert user in Blackout? Do you want to be a vital asset on your team when it comes to Relativity? Then becoming a Blackout Certified Administrator should be at the top of your priority list!
How does one become a BCA?
1. First we have training calls for Blackout image-based and native Excel redactions.
The best way to participate in training is by signing up for one of our regularly scheduled training webinars that I host.
You can get all the dates for that here: http://milyli.com/support-webinars/
If you have team-members that aren't able to make any of those dates, we have the following recordings available:
- Image-Based Redactions: https://support.milyli.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000242391-Webinar-Blackout-Image-Based-Redaction-Training
- Native Excel Redactions: https://support.milyli.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000230392-Webinar-Blackout-Native-Excel-Redaction-Training
If needed, you can also arrange private training by contacting us at email@example.com.
2. After the calls we ask you to read the documentation thoroughly and get to know the features of Blackout by testing the tool hands-on for 1 week.
During this period our support team is happy to answer any questions they may have.
3. After 1 week of working with the tool the you can take the BCA exam.
The exam takes about 15 minutes and is designed to cover all the most important concepts required to run Blackout and to point out any knowledge gaps.
The exam is available here: https://goo.gl/forms/hJGvMEZoAcPuaNuL2
4. The test will report back each of the answers answered incorrectly explaining the concepts in detail.
5. You then can take the test again until you achieve a score of at least 38/40 correctly answered questions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us when you have passed the test.
At that point you will be a Certified Blackout Administrator and can serve as an internal expert on the tool.
Documentation & Resources: