This Article provides a quick and easy process to uninstall Delegate for Relativity.
For more details and additional artifacts you may want to remove please reference the Uninstalling custom pages from the IIS section of Relativity's documentation here: https://help.kcura.com/9.0/Content/Relativity/Applications/Uninstalling_and_deleting_applications.htm#Uninstal2
Delegate's custom page GUID is: 66e2c574-c9d9-46f5-8581-98db7c016464
1. Navigate to the workspace where Delegate is installed.
2. Click the Workspace Admin tab.
3. Within Workspace Admin, click Relativity Applications on the header menu. Select Delegate from the application list.
4. Click Unlock Application on the right side of the page.
5. When the application is unlocked, click Uninstall Application.
6. Click Validate Components to Uninstall on the right side of the page.
7. Then click Uninstall Application and Yes to confirm. Wait to verify that the uninstall process finishes without error.
Don’t see an answer to your question here? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For us, support means being there to help long after the day you install Delegate.