Delegate 2.0 overhauls the approach to setting up and configuring access and use of Delegate client administration. This article serves as a launch pad for you to get familiar with the new way of setting up access through Delegate profiles.
Delegate profiles are a new concept that replaces the old implicit group access functionality of Delegate. The new Delegate profile functionality allows for the creation of multiple configurations, expanded configuration options, and more customization of how your users access client administration.
Take a look at the following articles to learn more:
- How-to: Install or update Delegate 2.0 - This article covers everything you need to know for installing Delegate 2.0. It also goes into several very important details about upgrading from previous versions of Delegate and what to expect after the upgrade.
- What is a Delegate profile? - This article covers the concept of a Delegate profile and goes into detail about the different configuration options available for profiles.
- How do I manage Delegate profiles? - This article covers setting-up, configuring and reviewing the audits for Delegate profiles.
- How do I configure clients that Delegate profiles will manage? - This article goes into details about managing clients that are used with Delegate profiles and the expanded client options available in Delegate 2.0.
- How can the user of a Delegate profile access the Client Administration tab? - This article details how to give groups access to the Client Administration tab and how to determine if a profile currently has access to the tab or not.