Tested In: Relativity 9.4.315.5 with Blackout 188.8.131.52
This Relativity script reports the number of pages redacted by Blackout over a given period.
To install, paste the contents attached XML file into a new Relativity Script at the admin level.
- Run the "Blackout Usage Report" script.
- Choose the Period Start Date
- Choose the Period End Date
- Set "Show Workspace and Client Names?"
- The results will be displayed below.
- Each row reports a workspace.
- The final row reports totals for the instance.
Results Column Descriptions:
- PeriodStartDate: Start date of period reported
- PeriodEndDate: End date of period reported
- WorkspaceId: WorkspaceId of workspace reported (empty for total row)
- WorkspaceName: Name of workspace reported (empty if "Show Workspace and Client Names?" is False)
- ClientId: ClientId of workspace reported (empty for total row)
- ClientName: Client Name of workspace reported (empty if "Show Workspace and Client Names?" is False)
- TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtStartOfPeriod: Last total number of reported pages marked by Blackout as of the PeriodStartDate
- TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtEndOfPeriod: Last total number of reported pages marked by Blackout as of the the PeriodEndDate
- BlackoutMarkedPagesDuringPeriod: Pages reported marked by Blackout DURING the specified period (should be equal to TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtEndOfPeriod - TotalBlackoutMarkedPagesAtStartOfPeriod)
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.