After creating a Delegate profile, if the group that has been selected for the profile is not able to access the Client Administration tab, you will receive a friendly message pointing you at this article. This article covers the changes that you need to make in order to ensure that members of that group will be able to access the Client Administration tab.
To configure access for the group, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Relativity Admin workspace.
- Click the "Instance Details" tab.
- Click the "Manage Permissions" button.
- Click the "Add/Remove Groups" button and select the group that you selected in the Delegate Profile you created.
- Click "Edit Permissions" for the group that you just added.
- Click on the "Tab Visibility" navigation button in the left menu.
- Select the "Workspaces" tab and the "Client Administration" tab.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Click on the "Admin Operations" navigation button in the left menu.
- Select "View Admin Repository" admin operation.
- Click the "Save" button
After following these steps, members of the group will now be able to access the Client Administration tab when logging into Relativity.
If you navigate back to the Delegate profile and click on the profile to view it, you will see that the message indicating that group members don't have access to the tab has been cleared.