Tested In: Relativity 9.4.315.5 with Blackout 22.214.171.124
This extension to Blackout allows you to track the number of redactions on any Relativity document that were NOT generated by Blackout.
To install, install the attached RAP file into a workspace with Blackout installed.
The application will create the following:
- Script - Update Number of Non-Blackout Redactions - This is a workspace-level Relativity script that updates the "Number of Blackout Redactions" document field with the total number of Blackout redactions that currently exist on that document for all markup sets. NOTE: THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT COUNT HIGHLIGHTS
- Document Field (Decimal) - Number of Non-Blackout Redactions - This field will be updated when the "Update Number of Non-Blackout Redactions" script is run.
- Run the "Update Number of Non-Blackout Redactions" script.
- Choose a save search of documents to update.
- The results will be populated in the "Number of Non-Blackout Redactions" Document Field.
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at email@example.com.