Tested In: Relativity 9.4.315.5 with Blackout 18.104.22.168
This extension to Blackout allows you to track the number of redactions on any Relativity document.
To install, install the attached RAP file into a workspace with Blackout installed.
The application will create the following:
- Script - Update Number of Redactions - This is a workspace-level Relativity script that updates the "Number of Redactions" document field with the total number of redactions on that document for all markup sets. NOTE: THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT COUNT HIGHLIGHTS
- Document Field (Decimal) - Number of Redactions - This field will be updated when the "Update Number of Redactions" script is run.
- Run the "Update Number of Redactions" script.
- Choose a save search of documents to update.
- The results will be populated in the "Number of Blackout Redactions" Document Field.
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.