Tested In: Relativity 9.4.315.5 with Blackout 220.127.116.11
This extension to Blackout allows you to track the number of Blackout-generated redactions on any Relativity document that have been rejected through the Blackout QC process.
To install, install the attached RAP file into a workspace with Blackout installed.
The application will create the following:
- Script - Update Number of Rejected Redactions - This is a workspace-level Relativity script that updates the "Number of Rejected Redactions" document field with the total number of Blackout redactions that have been rejected on that document for all markup sets. NOTE: THIS SCRIPT DOES NOT COUNT HIGHLIGHTS
- Document Field (Decimal) - Number of Rejected Redactions - This field will be updated when the "Update Number of Rejected Redactions" script is run.
- Run the "Update Number of Rejected Redactions" script.
- Choose a save search of documents to update.
- The results will be populated in the "Number of Blackout Redactions" Document Field.
If you have any questions about this Blackout extension please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.