How can we help?
Blackout 3.2 Available Now!Click to learn more
- Blackout User Guide (3.2)
- Blackout User Guide (3.1)
- Blackout User Guide (3.0)
- Blackout User Guide (2.12)
ResourcesSee All Articles
- Reviewing Documents Flagged for Review
- Configuring Blackout Workspace Permissions
- Exporting Metrics for Milyli Billing
- Mass Redacting Excels with Ignored Columns and/or Rows
- Creating Long Text Field for Redacted Extracted text (Native Excel)
- Creating and Running a Job
Redacting Excels Using The Relativity Viewer
- Performing an Manual Excel Redaction
- Reverting Markups
- Performing a Text Based Redaction
- Auditing Manual Markups
- Redacting Objects
- Redacting Charts
Automated Spreadsheet Projects
- Creating a Blackout Native Excel Job
- Running a Blackout Native Excel Project
- Using Mass Markups
- Reverting All Markups
- Mass Redacting Excel Headers and Footers
- Mass Redacting Excel Objects
Automated Image Projects
- Configuring Image Multi Language Support
- Using Image Quality Control Review
- Running an Automated Image Project
- Creating Template Based Redactions
- Upgrading from Blackout 2.x to Blackout 3.x
- Installing Blackout 3.x for the First Time
- Regex Cheat Sheet
- Image and Excel CSV Import Template
- Native Excel Sample Worksheet
- Blackout 2.X - Mask Email Local Part
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I submit a license request?
- What versions of Excel are supported by Blackout native excel redaction?
- We have Excels that can’t be viewed in the Relativity viewer. Can we use Blackout on documents outside of the viewer?
- We are trying to run a job with Blackout, but we have a lot of rules. Do these need to be run separately?
- Is this possible to combine markup sets into one for use in Blackout Native Redaction?
- Blackout is telling me that redactions are missing, but when I check, they have been placed. Why?
User GuidesSee All Articles
General HelpSee All Articles
System Admin Guides
- Enabling and Disabling Users
- Mass Importing Users
- Adding New Users
- Editing Users
- Creating Groups
- Adding a Workspace to a Group
Advanced TopicsSee All Articles
Resources and ExtensionsSee All Articles
Frequently Asked QuestionsSee All Articles