Executing Find & Redact
What to Know
- Images contain a Blackout Find & Redact search box in the top right corner
- Find & Redact respects existing Relativity Redaction privileges and can place any type of image redaction.
- Images over 2 pages must be OCR'd via a Blackout Image Project before Find and Redact is available to reviewers.
How to do it
- Open an imaged document.
- Select the redaction type or highlight to place.
- In the Find & Redact search bar, type the term or choose a pre-configured search rule from the drop down to redact the document.
- A message appears while the redaction is processing. A green success message will appear when the redactions have been placed successfully.
Find & Redact Markup Review
Once redactions have been placed, they can be accepted or rejected through the Markup Review pane. The rule column will populate with the term or preconfigured search rule that was selected in the Find and Redact search bar.